Monday, October 25, 2010

Wigging Out

Ok, I know it's been awhile.  Life gets busy... and I spend all day working on a computer...  sometimes I just want to walk away from it.

But I'm feeling computer-refreshed today.  Perhaps not so tied to it.

Anyway, this picture happened just about a month ago when we took out our Halloween decorations.  The girls had a blast swapping wigs and personalities to match (note Ella's 'tude).  They even went to a neighbor pretending to be new to the neighborhood.

It was extreme silliness.  I can't remember the last time I was extremely silly.  Heck, I can't even remember the last time I was remotely silly...

Isn't that the great part of having kids?  They keep silliness in your life.  Because while I may not have been getting silly lately, my kids sure have been.  And I get to experience silliness-by-association.


And here, they got even sillier.
Now I must go find something silly to do...  and so should you.  Maybe it will keep me young...

No comments:

Post a Comment